Thu, 17 Dec|
An overview of NICE support programmes (National Institute for Health and Care Excellence)
An overview of NICE support programmes (and their differences), to help SMEs understand the right route for them and their products.
Time & Location
17 Dec 2020, 13:00 – 15:00
About the event
The Health Network North is excited to be launching a brand-new programme of free webinars in partnership with the Purposeful Health Growth Accelerator – “Unlocking barriers to accessing the NHS” - to help North East businesses engage more effectively with the NHS.
The aim of the event is to provide medtech, diagnostic and digital businesses in the North East of England with an overview and understanding of how to access the available NICE (National Institute for Health and Care Excellence) engagement opportunities and services in relation to health technology development.
By the end of this session you will:
- be able to describe the different types of NICE guidance for medical, diagnostic and digital technologies;
- understand the purpose and importance of registering new technologies with HealthTech Connect;
- understand and know how to access the engagement opportunities and services provided by NICE Scientific Advice and NICE Office for Market Access.
Our expert speakers from NICE on the day include;
- Paul Dimmock, Senior Technical Adviser, NICE Medical Technologies Evaluation Programme
- Caroline Hall, Market Access Adviser, NICE Office for Market Access
- Benjamin Hendry, Outreach and Engagement Manager, NICE Office for Market Access
- Debbie Morrison, Senior Scientific Adviser, NICE Scientific Advice